WTB SR motorset

name speaks for it self

Noq really whick sr motorset are you looking for S13, S14, S15. How much are you looking to spend on it? Are you looking for more of a front cut or do you not need all of the extra stuf like the ecu, wiring harnessm, intake tubes and intercooler?

Talk to Varun, slipperysilvia on here.

no actually, it doesn’t.

S13/S14/S15? red top/black top? mileage? price range? 100% stock or would you like some aftermarket stuff with it?

post up some details.

theres a place in mississauga on Bramalea rd. at the corner of Derry rd. called Engine land, japanesse auto parts. let me tell you i have been there a couple times and walked through the warehouse there and talked to the guy in charge, his/there name is Abbas or Steve and i like they have pretty much any motor set any make or model and even half clips. give them a call to inquire about ur motor set the number is 1-905-672-3001 or visit there website www.jdmengineland.com. just to let u know, but hey there r some really good people to deal with on these boards, keep looking bud.
Now i have noticed that u live in keswick, theres a great tuning shop divoted to drifting and nissans in Barrie called Intense Motorsports, run by a great guy named Justin he would be a good guy to call as well, i forget the number though :S, anyways just though i could help a bit

s13 motor set can be modded umm if its a clip its has to be a really good price or a good price on a silvia clip i dont wanna spend to much but ill do what is needed

pm’d u about one