WTB: SR20 anything!

i sold the 240 and ordered a 180sx, it should be here within a month or so. the car is bone stock so im looking for any upgrade that anyone might have. im not in any hurry to go out and buy parts as i have to save a bit more for the car when it gets here, but if anyone has anything for sale that they might still have in a few weeks let me know!

if anyone is curious this is the 180 i bought:

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4518

aww dude, it’s auto :frowning:

lol, just kidding, looks really nice dude, congrats. If you need a hand working on it, lemme know, ill be in edmonton at the end of the week.

A have a FMIC, probably too small for an SR, but i’m asking $200 obo. Brand new polished. Have a megan A/F gauge too.

oh no its not! the 5 speed swap was done last week before it was put on the boat. has a GTR clutch too

oh sweet, you’re gonna have a blast in that car dude

i’ve got a intake filter in nice shape, and a MAF, but yours probably doesn’t need replacing! I’ll let it go for $40, should have just traded for the sway bars!

not to hyjack your thred Trav, but what kinda of filter do you have? i need one badly

Awsome choice on the car!!

thanks! cant wait until it gets here

i’ve got a whole room full of stuff…

cool, thats the car I was going to buy. I would start with suspension and wheels/rubber. That alone will improve the drivability tons, and look good too :drinkers:

oh yeah maybe some type-x skirts to match that bumper too

Vey nice looking car. Huge fan of type 2 front on 180’s.