WTB: SR20 needed!!!

I just bought one of the cleanest 240’s ive ever seen and im gunna need some boost to go with it so if any of u guys are sellin that SR20 sittin in ur garage i would like to buy it please

How about a full RB20 swap, still in the Skyline…only $3000? Has everything: engine, intercooler, piping, harness, ECU, all electronics, transmission, two month old aftermarket clutch. Only had 6x,000 kms when it crashed IIRC.

damn thats better than a SR20 dude …and for a little less than what you would pay for a sr20 complete motorset

Ill sell you mine for 7000obo

Sr20 Full swap
Greddy Type S BOV
Greddy 3" Downpipe
GP Sports Catback
STRD 3" Testpipe
Koyo Rad
7x,000kms on the engine

EDIT: I’m j/k with this post, I wouldnt sell my sr swap for the world, I just posted cause you took the car I was gonna buy :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

ahah who was the dude u were gunna buy it from

baker_jeff, it might not have been you, but he had that nice black one with no motor for sale. I’m either gonna keep my swap or go s14, probably keep but who knows :stuck_out_tongue:

Bahahahah, mine was FAR from clean. It only looked good at night and from far away. :vom:

the black one you had for 1800? it looked pretty clean. I’m just looking for something thats not rusting away, haha. A little bit doesnt hurt

aha no i bought mine of of one of the guys a auto dream it very clean just the engine is messed its an 89 it alright for what5 i paid for it

oh nice