WTB: Starter

Need a starter , mine seems to be dying . I want to install new starter tomorrow so want to purchase one today if possible .
Pm me with offers .

A n’ A have 3 Starters and a New Battery if need be instock.

PM Me for Details…

I think I’m lookin for one too!! Group buy!!!

James

I don’t know about group buying , I need to purchase mine before tomorrow morning .

I think he means if you guys can get a better deal if he buys one as well.

Staters are $60 weather you buy one or all 4.

I’ve got a freshly rebuilt in kitchener, used 1 month

I still got nightmare about the last trip I made to your place :lol: . Raging snow , late hour , no clue where I was going .
I would drive down but I dont dare to drive my car , starter may go anytime now and the beater need a gas tank .
Unless the starter is in T.O ?

I got one that i bought off mike that bought off bing. $50 Located 10 mins form hw10 and 7 in brampton

Hi,

I am also possibly looking for a starter - anyone by chance have one available in Guelph or possibly could drop it off?

I have no mode of transportation now…

Thanks
Kabil

Well I need to pick one up by tommorow night (Thurs). I’m in the Oakville/Mississauga Area… I would be able to hitch a ride as long as you aren’t more than 20mins outta the way… Who can help me out??

James

Btw is there a difference in starters?? Mines’ for an SR…

James

yeah, I’ve had them side by side, and they looked to be differnent, anyone care to correct me?

Yeah they are completly Different.

A n’ A can Retrofit a KA Stater on a SR installed for $175cdn…

Yeah they are completly Different.

A n’ A can Retrofit a KA Stater on a SR installed for $175cdn…[/quote]

Retrofit ?? ok how about just getting a starter for the SR ?? anyone know of a place?? has anyone had to replace their SR starter yet?

a local place (highland in kitchener) said they could rebuild any starter

I have a starter for you. $45. Located at the corner of Hurontario and Bovaird in Brampton. Or (Hwy 10 and 7) which ever you prefer. Much closer than jjm_240sx lol.