WTB Steelies and snows

Hey guys, I’m looking for a 4x100 14" or 15" set of steelies, preferably with some all-season or snow tires on them. Anything that will perform better than my Miata does right now with its cheap summer tires. Looking for inexpensiveness here. If you’ve just got some cheap wheels and no tires, that’s fine as well. Or tires, for that matter (195/50R15 or 185/60R14 generally, although other sizes will fit for either wheel diameter). Let me know what you’ve got!

Thanks!

JCruiza

tirerack had a set of new steelies for my saturn for 20 bucks a piece. They were 14 inch. I had them mounted on new snows, the entire set was around 300 bucks including shipping. Not bad for new snow tires and new wheels.

Not at all. Thanks, I’ll check that out.

i have a set of brand new nokia hocka’s on 14’s paid 550 for the tires 2 weeks ago and take it all for 600

if you want cheep i have a few snows around that you can have for 10 a tire and 25 a rim…

hey man, know your looking for steelies…but just thought id throw this out there…

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62995

check em out, and just lmk if your interested

Alloys would be okay too, as long as I’m looking at under like 125 for the set with tires.

If you put a set of wheels and tires on it you are allowed to have my steelies on my cobalt. Has 1956015 winterforce tires brand new

I have some winter tires and steelies if you are interested? They are 4x100

I have Del sol 14’s FS with new snows. let me find the link

selling these:

Mafdark uploaded this image to

With the top tire(s) mounted and the snows included

Mafdark uploaded this image to