WTB: steelies for my rsx

hey, im looking to see if anyone has any 5 lug acura rims or 16’ steelies with a bolt pattern of 5 by 1.5, or any old shitty 5 lug rims
my winter car took a shit and now im stuck driving my rsx so i need steelies for my winter tires.

thanks

she means 5 by 114

i bought steelies and cheap snow tires off tires.com i thoguht they were good prices and i got free shipping and no sales tax

tirerack has decent package deals

im an idiot…i should have payed attention to lee when he told me the bolt pattern… :lol:

anyone know if 15" wheels would fit on a type s?

DONT THINK SO I THINK THE BRAKES R TO BIG

(go get it undercoated at schmidt’s if you’re gonna drive something that nice in the winter)

EDIT: oh duh i just realized who this was. what’s up erica, i was wondering why that was in the snow last night. undercoat it!

haha thanks joel im working on everything right now. trust me i did not want to drive this car and it was stored up til the other day when my winter cars tranny went…but thanks ill be sure to get in undercoated

<---- 02rsxtypes

best $100 Easily i’ve ever spent on my deal…

what’s your winter car, anyways?

haha an 89 plymouth acclaim

^^log off my damn name… this just in…the rsx can go back into the garage, the beater with a heater is fixed supposedly, lets see how good the family “mechanic” did this time