WTB: Steering wheel hub adaptor

I recently got a momo wheel for xmas and bought the megan racing quick release off varun. What i need now is the actual adaptor that will link the megan Q/R hub to the 89 240sx steering shaft or w/e. I need this part ASAP. Thanks guys
-Devin

goto performance improvement, they should have.
if your in toronto area. you can visit Triple A in between brock ave and college st. main intersection lansdowne/college st.
they usually have tons of momo hub. i think they are selling them 70$.

just say Yung sent you. maybe he will cut u a deal.

I should be able to get overnight shipping if i go threw a friend at carbuffs and get a sick deal on a momo hub since grandma worked there back in teh day :lol: Last time i ordered ferrari colonge took 3 months to come in…hes not the most reliable guy but i just wanted to see if anyone had a used one for sale. Thanks
-Devin

i have one…

it doesn’t have the outer cover though (the rubber thing that covers the internals)
everything else it there and it all works just fine.

$40 obo

buy that from enyaw devon

hey bro i just went to pi and spilner hooked it hup shipped it from montreal in one night and paid 68 bucks :slight_smile:

i just spent like 5min looking at RyanCRX’s sig…iit would be 2x if it was a whole clip and less choppy :stuck_out_tongue:

I want that girl.

uh oh…

that gurl actually lives in BC. Friend of mine goes to her school. Small world. She is 17 now i belive…she was always a year younger than me.