WTB: stock dc2 integra side skirts.

My teg came with cheap looking side skirts and theve finally annoyed me enough to want to get rid of them, so if anyone has stock side skirts off a 94-00 teg laying around that’d be great, pics and prices would be good.

ps. layzie ,please dont clutter up my thread saying i wont find it on here and to try honda tech, because everything you ever said i wouldnt find ive found on here or the barf. lol :wink:

hey I have a set. black, good condition, no cracks. shot me your email I can get you a picture. $15

$15 what a steal. those better be on your car the next time i see it

damn ill take them, where are you located? ? my emails all screwed up right now and i cant figure out why , but give it a shot mamigone62762@adelphia.net

still looking

did u not take the ones for 15?

never pmed me back

bump i really need these guys ,my body kit skirts are ugly as hell and falling off.

bump anyone??

vtec98ex do you still have them and the screws ??? ill take them get back to me.

i have some on my car pm me how much you wana pay ,… they are gray

pmed

bump still looking
ive sent and recieved pms and responded back then no one follows through.If you have them let me know i have cash in hand.

i have one lol i think its for the pass side that you can have.

worrd, anyone else have drivers side theyd like to donate or sell lol?please these after market skirts are the only trace of rice left on my car, and they look like shit.

y do u even want side skirts? u never drive your car! im pissed u made us wait for u the other night and u pulled into the gas station and when we all left we made a left hand turn and u made a right and when home u always do that u miss some fun times mr MIKE!

ya fuck you dude. we wait fuckign half hour for your ass and then we go out and you go the other way.

I was coming from alden. A. i was some what drunk,b. my cars inspection ran out about a month ago ,c.my tints are illegal,D. there was a cop right across the street. I didnt know you guys were waiting andy said you were at sg then he said you were getting gas and shit when i was coming down union.No one had to wait i never said wait for me.

^^ yes u did u were going to go to mighty with us!

wtf anyway alden is a far drive if all these things are wrong with ur car y do u drive it to alden and not on a cruise?

bump, still need these!

hey i still have them. I can ship them to you for 35 shipped. i do not get to buffalo much so i dont think I can deliver them. let me know