WTB: Stripped Lower

Yeh I about shit my pants.

Afraid to see the prices of complete rifles when anyone actually gets a few in stock.

Jesus, only double the avg price for local

wow a few days and mass media caused this? wtf

i think i posted this years ago but guns ,gold ,silver, food and water always increase in value. your american dollar decreases

I’ve seen people GETTING $500+ for stripped lowers that we’re $120 a few weeks ago. I may sell some soon with those prices.

I’ve got a complete mega lower with dpms kit and pre ban 30 round clip for 800$ I know it’s crazy price but supply and demand right? So if someone really wants it then it’s up forsale

I’d give you 750 if i had it. Fuck this being out of work shit.

To think I paid $700 or a complete pre-ban lower… Damn ****** be cray

Just don’t know what is going to happen. I’d like to have something to lose in a boating accident.

Yea mine might be lost in a tragic boating accident

I’m gonna preorder a couple from Allstar on the next go around

Has allstar changed their pricing at all?

Not when I talked to them Friday

That’s good news. Just saw that on their website. Also wondering if you know how long the list is and if I can get in on the next run if I call? I am assuming no one will be there tomorrow, I’ll try and call wednesday. Thanks for any help you can give me

I had them put me on the pre-list, so they are gonna call me to get my order in. They haven’t called yet, I was told this week though, so sometime after xmas

I will call wednesday, thanks

I’m gonna order my upper from them for my tragic boat accident build

he said eta on recievers are february for billet, and march-april for forged. i ordered more :slight_smile:

^ yup

same here. Still hoping our wonderful politician friends don’t do anything too idiotic.