WTB: Stripped Lower

Called this morning and was told that the announcement will be today and as long as you’re ready to pay by the end of this week you’ll likely get one. So I’ll be putting my order in once i can get to the bank after christmas. Stoked.

i might have to buy another one just to have

Palmettostatearmory.com RIGHT NOW. $119.99 in stock. I recommend using Bob @ Firefly Firearms for shipment since it needs to be shipped to an FFL. Look up address on their website.

sold out as I was placing my order! fuckkkkkkkkk

Sold out

Oh… Bummer

HURRY UP!!!

https://www.allstartactical.com/blog/2012/12/pre-order-sales-next-batch-lower-receivers

Just put in an order for 2 myself. Sucks I was just about to start building another rifle when this whole mess started now it’s a 6 to 8 week wait.

I ordered 3, hopefully in 8-12 weeks laws haven’t changed for us all

im ordering some more also :).

did you guys order billets or forged?

I went with billet. I talked to mike the owner and he said he is ordered double the total number of preorders so there should be a decent supply when he gets them.

Its gonna be interesting… whats real…are factorys shutting down and slowing down as B and J said a few days ago…or are they building like mad.I wonder. Think I’ll play as a metals and coatings acct manager and make a few calls to a few factories and / or call some coatings reps and see if orders are up or down.

Well lets think about it logically. A business exists to generate profit so would a business facing a massive spike in demand really slow production? One side of the coin says yes since it would artificially create a higher price, but in this case you could probably sell every AR you made at an inflated price. If I were a betting man I would say it’s all talk to keep prices as high as possible for as long as possible. Remember B&J is in business to make money too and nothing works better as a sales pitch then you might not be able to buy this tomorrow.

I agree, but it was touch and go with the potential for executive orders to"stay" the sales of certain guns…

but I think many will manufacture and see where it takes them.

From my sources, manufacturers have ramped production up a lot to meet massive demand. No idea on future pricing though.

Those that I have spoken with have nearly doubled production. Machines are at capacity with almost no downtime. Being an owner of CNC equipment I can tell you there’s nothing better than that. Machines that are not running, are not making money to pay for the square footage their occupying in the shop :wink:

~12:45AM and my gantry is running making parts…