WTB:stuff for the civic!(got it back!)

i would like to find a large radatior and a fan
a vtec valve cover

umm a cd player
amp
box for 2 12s

or w/e elese you got let me know, ill collect honda stuff

iv got that system still, if you want it. and the rear disc for a civic, if u dont have it already.

glad u found it, lol

got a couple decks, located in albany atm

let me know

i got 12s for free, so i want to run them, your system is sweet, idk why its not gone lol, i really only need a amp PM a price if you want that sold

maxwell - what decks do you have?

if your talking about a d16 vtech valve cover i have a couple, just need to be cleaned a little. 50 shipped each

no, the motor is a B18A1 with a DOHC vtec head

if you want u can sell me those two 12" :slight_smile: or i;ll trade you a headunit kenwood mp3 player one for it. let me know thanks/

How did you get the car back, what happened

^^^i was gonna ask him the same thing. in the other thread

http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68745
thought i would show u this sense u are lookin for a radiator
110 shipped

congrats on getting it back!!! bump

the car was recovered in down town clevland walton st to be exact, the didnt take much, but they did take something i loved and fucked with it, witch always hurts, i got the ignition fixed so my key works and everything, ineed the plastic that wraps the wheel also. because my car got jacked it cost me 70 for towin and 4 hours of running around in rush hour traffic cuz i my regy was in my car, so i had to get a ride to the lot, then into down town, then back tot he lot, then call AAA so they could tow it out so no more $10 a day storage. they call me say i need to be there, after the dude on the phone says ill get a 5 mins waring call be he comes to drop off the car, so i have to find another ride to the lot. but i got it and i know where it is at least

after all that why isnt compustar on that list?

compustar???

and would you trust this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-00-Honda-Civic-Racing-Light-Weight-Aluminum-Radiator_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33602QQihZ018QQitemZ280134103414QQrdZ1

that radiator looks bout the same as the ones on d-series i saw them on there and alot of people have been buying them and alot of good resposes about them

Compustar is one of the best paging alarm systems on the market. It pages a reciever you keep with your keys, and notifies you if anyone touches your car.

i was going to look into alarms, i heard about some magnet that you put in your dash and wave your keys ( another magnet) to start the car??? some old dude was trying to explain it, i supose an alarm will do lol.
1400 CFM good for a cooling fan? i found a better set up i think. i just want to do this right so sorry for the retarder questioning and spelling

ebay item # 110147985778
i think its better than the other radaitor