wtb:sub/amp

im looking into getting rid of the pos stock sub and getting a 12"JBL/or alpine sub/amp & wires
if u know of someone or if u have an amp, sub, or even just the wires.

also if anyone works or knows someone at best buy, and could use their discount for me, id pay you and u can make some quick cash. let me know thanks

i have 2 alpine 10 inch type s if thats what ur looking for and i have 2 12 inch ultimate subs w/ box. shoot me a pm back if ur intrested

I’m not allowed to use my discount for others. :finga:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/ragerman/bestbuy.jpg

I work a t better buy in car audio

Get the Dual 12 inch package: $550.00 (you save $310 vs buying everything separately)

• 2 12 Inch JBL subs
  • 1 P301.1 Amp (mono)
  • 1 box for the two subs
    Need wires
  • i highly recommend the 4 gauge one for $199.00(talk to a manager on getting a price drop
    if you’re gonna get install at BB).
  • otherwise the 8 gauge is 60 bucks

Tip:

Sell the amp you get from the package for 200-250 and buy the Kenwood (i forget number) 1300watts vs the 900watts the package one comes with. The subs handle 1200watts.

BB Service plan, get it on the subs. Sans physical abuse replacement is over the counter.

Good Luck

i dont want 2 12" subs because that weighs to much… i just want 1 12 for some nice deep bass.

and i know car audio is marked up like crazy so cmon ryan hook me up… u obviously dont have to tell them its not for you…

thank guys.

I have 2 12’’ oldschool blue kenwoods that you could have for free.
I painted one black though

D

get the single package then 400 bucks or so

^that withe the 12" rockford sub and amp and box and some wires right? thats what the guy there said too.

so anyone at best buy going to hook be up with their discount and make a quick buck while at it? just wondering before i actually go and buy it…

i would but too many Trini-snitches around necc.

hey i have 4 gauge wiring and also 8 guage wiring if you want shot me a offer i also have a kicker solo8 4 ohm and a 300.1 kicker amp im looking to sell make me a offer and they are yours.

sorry guys, i didnt post. i already bought a sub and amp, thanks anyways for the offer.