WTB:summer car 8k

i’m looking to sell my bike and current car and go for a summer car to play around with. how much i get from sellin my two current vehicles will depend on how much freedom i have with the financial aspect. but i’m figurin around $8000 ballpark. if anyone knows about anything up anywhere, or if anyone is sellin anythin worth the while let me know!

Not 8k, but for 13k or so I know of an extremely well built S14.5 Silvia with an SR20DET. I’ve also got a second 944 turbo I’ll be selling for around 8k.

i know of a previously NA, now TT 300zx that the owner would most likely part with for 8K or so…

hmmm, for that price range you can get yourself into a 97 bmw 328is completely stock with hid’s.

InB4everybodyofferstosellcar

you might want to be a little more specific about what you are looking for in a summer car.
domestic or import
V8, V6, inline 6, 4banger
auto or manual
fwd, rwd, awd
etc.

i might be selling my 2002 honda civic ex coupe…for about 12K…

buy my eclipse… even if you think it’s a chicks car… that only means chicks will dig it.

i think he’s pretty flexible about what he wants. obviously something sportier/semi-quick. i know he likes f-bods and 2g dsms.

thinkin a few things, not even close in relation. mustang v-8, or import, lookin for manual trans, fwd rwd awd doesn’t matter, want somethin that will last a little while that i can put some time into have fun with and obviously go fast.

I am assuming around after I graduate from college in may I will be moving up to an e46 3 series so my 2g DSM will be up for sale, by the middle to end of april. That is assuming it is tuned by then, as I would only sell it someone once I had it retuned and got it on the dyno one last time with the new goodies. And it is probably in the best shape of any 1998 GST in wny, as I have far to seen a 1998 GST cleaner than mine :eekdance:

my car…

import: check
manual: check
rwd: check

:slight_smile:

For real, buy Andy’s Z.

Then he can get a real car.

Ohhh…

99 GTP … 6900

from another forum:

"my stage iv G60…open to offers… - 01-20-2006 , 09:29 PM

“Need to sell asap…open to offers let me know
Still for sale if you remember it let me know i retype it all out…$5000 firm…$4500 w/o cf hood or maybe we can work something out…
let me know if any intrest
SNS tuning stage 4 chip
KK stage 4 charger rebuild with 65mm pulley
bbm solid motor mount
TT 268/260 cam
flik artic 17” and flik blast 15"
fiber images CF hood
neuspeed spark plug wires
has new steering rack ball joints ect.
new knock sensor
boost gauge
a/f gauge
weapon r 4 point harness’s
bbm rsr outlet
eurosport intercooler tubes
engine was rebuilt at 120,000 has 177xxx now will have to check sorry has been a long week
new clutch
zimmerman cross drilled rotors front and back with mintex red box pads
has some bass if u wanna know just ask will list it
bad:
driver seat has rip could be fixed for like $150
front part of headliner just fell
just seen it first winter …normal dd dings
side skirts need to be moulded back in with fiberglass not bondo
sure there is some i forgot"

http://www.dubsinthebuff.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8669

is this fo realzz??

But this MUSTANG: http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7939

It’s going to go for CHEEP.

2000 Boosted Eclipse GS-T
yeap, a 2000. Be unique!! =D - 9K

UMM… if you didn’t post in my thread, and I’m going to check right now, I will be very upset.

Yeah do what onyx said and spend 5 g on it. OMG FTW!!! 10’s all day