WTB: Super chexx bubble hockey

As stated above.Been looking for one for a buddy of mine and can’t find anywhere.LMK if you know of a nice one that might be for sale

i was actually looking for one of these too. they are touch to find. craigslist had one i think. ebay has a ton of them, but they are crazy expensive. do you want the old style or the new one?

I believe they’re made by ICE. If your really interested i can talk to some people that work there and get you a price on it.(it’d be for a new one)

oh man i love these

Direct Buy members can get these. I think they have a few versions ranging from like $600 to $1000.(It has been a while so I am not absolutely sure on the prices.)

Good call. Bubble hockey is great drunken fun.

We got a hold of one for a friends college grad party… craziness.

i know my boss has like a mint one he bought and hasnt used much. Ill see if he wants to get rid of it. How much were you looking to spend though?

the arcade models range from 1500 used to ~ 3k new…

there is one on ebay now for 1100 in AZ… but you are going to pay ~ 250 to ship it here…

I have a saved search on ebay for any that come up… if i ever see one i can go snag for under ~800 bux i would go get it in a second… but thats rare, and usually older beat up ones…

Your best bet is to keep an eye on auctions for restaraunt/bar equipment… they can go for sub ~200 bux in those… but generally you will need to recondition them a bit to bring them into your house

Not Chexx but Carrom…
This hockey game features a one-piece polypropylene molded pedestal base that ensures accurate leveling and stability, heavy 2” triple chrome plated leg supports, thick shatter resistant dome constructed of PETG, heavy-gauge cabinet materials and melamine surface for durability, and corners covered with protective caps and slide-on cup holders. The battery-operated scoring unit tracks periods and celebrates each goal scored with light and sound. The full perimeter extra thick edge banding on the cabinet protects the cabinet. Rods are solid fiberglass and are factory-assembled to the gear mechanism. The play-surface is thick styrene with custom coated graphics for faster passing and shooting. The play-surface is supported from end to end to ensure quality level play. The scoring unit may be reset at any time and will shut down after 2-3 minutes of non-use. The gears are precision injection molded for longer wear and include an internal slip clutch to prevent binding and shearing. The game includes two pucks and two sets of players, one paintable and one hand-painted.

^^

That thing sucks.

^Why do you say that? What sucks about it?

I played on one at a bar in VA and it just felt…chinsy. The super Chexx tables (for the most part) feel really smooth; ie. the rods, puck along the boards, the goalie, etc. Those Carrom tables make it feel like a chore to play the game. Lots of friction moving the players up and down the ice, the goalie feels knotchy, and all the materials just feel really cheap.

If you’re looking for a quality table, go with the Super Chexx.

^Good to know.

That could be poor maintenance too, or it hasn’t been broken in yet. But i’ve only worked on the super Chexx one at D&B which gets beaten to hell by everyone that goes in there.

I took that into consideration, as I’ve played at the Wild Wings tables that get beat to shit, but that table didn’t seem old; it just didn’t feel right. Idk, I’m in a league and we always play on a Super Chexx, so maybe it’s just me being biased.