WTB-surround sound/home theatre stuff

i have a old reciever already, i’m looking for speakers. may also be interested in a newer receiver and/or a cheap reciever/speaker package.

hey don. best buy has cheap surround sounds.
last october i bought a 600 watt sony surround sound with 8" sub for $160

has all the hoopla pro logic crap.
Big reciever + 5 speakers wiring, remote and sub.

thanks jim. theres a place out this way that has the sony with 720 watts for 169 with the dvd player some of the sony’s dont have the dvd. also walmart has jvc powered sub speaker set for 60bucks. i’ll go with one of them unless i find i nicer cheap used set. i’ve never had any type of surround sound before so anything is better than what i have now(nothing)

really anything on the market as a bundle is good.
i’d find the small surround speakers and have a decent sized sub.

I have a 12 inch Optimus that i bought from radio shack 10 years ago. Black and its made to be with surround sounds. It’s a 100 watt and its been through everything i through at it.
has the input and ouput connects works fine. I have no use for it.
Let me know if you dont find a sub, i got you covered. I’ll PM you the price.

there is someone interested in my receiver for 100.

If you want my sony center channel and sony floor speakers I’ll give them to you for 50.

PM if interested

Just give it to him, since you where complaining about sony being junk on aim

I got a full 5.1 Surround 500Watt Kenwood Home Theater. I have all the books and instructions for it. $50 takes it all!

:confused: I never said that…

wtf lol

model #???

when you say floor speakers your talking big right? i already have a set of 12’s and 10’s floor speakers, but the wife says “not in my living room”

sony calls them “floor speakers” and i use them as “floor speakers”
but i look at them as big “bookshelfs”
they sound great
their 22inches high by 11.5inches wide

I’ll get the model number when I get home from work tonight