WTB: suspension parts

ok, so i went to the local mechanic today to get my belt tightened cuz is was squeelin like a whore and when he was done i asked him to look at my suspension cuz it feels sloppy as fuck, he said i need new front struts, outer and inner tie rods (i only need outer but im guna do both), and i need a new rack and pinion, mine is leaking internally. if any of u guys can get me all this stuff, shoot me a pm with a total price. if u can install too let me know ur price including installation. i dont need crazy expensive name brand shit, just as long as it does the job properly im good for now. i plan on getting coilovers in the future so cheaper struts are a good thing for me know seeing as how theyll be gone in the next month or 2.

thanks guys

just get coilovers… or wait until you do… no point in changing struts and springs twice. If you didnt know you needed them you dont need them that badly.

oe tie rods from an aftermarket jobber are really cheap, but you will have to get an alignment.

my front suspension is horrible right now. im almost afraid to drive my car. every bump feels like my wheels are gunna fall off. i just need a quick fix for now. i dont got 1300 for coilovers. i just need cheap shit that works to hold me off for now

ok i got megan tie rods today and coilovers are on the way. close thread please!

thanks