WTB: T25 Turbo***Found***

Im looking for a T25 to replace mine as it has started to make smoke.

Please pm me what you have.

What i will pay will depoend on condition.

Thanks

Craig

haha i just gave mine to a friend about 24 hours to late…he is however giving it back im not sure when but when he does i’ll let you know

^^^^
Damm thats not what i want to here.
Anyone???

Here you at? I have mine I just took off my car. Manifold, o2 extension, and the turbo. Also has the coolant line. One of the bolts for the o2 extension needs to be tapped out and replaced, but otherwise, it ran just fine for me. Minimal shaft play.

What you lookin to spend?

actually i have really good news for both of you because I am just gonna get the T28 installed right away so josh’s T25 just sitting on my storage room right now, never did put it in sooo josh, i can give it right back to you so you can sell it to this gentleman and make some moolah!

Im located in Calgary. Im not looking to spend a bundle but i will be reasonable i have 2 that a sourced out on beyond for 150 and 160 but know one has got back to me. Something in that area depending on condition. I will PM you my contact info… haha i will PM both of you cause im not sure who has it.

:Edit: How about you PM me with a price as it is in Edmonton and hopefully we can work something out. Im gonna try to get one locally. If nothing works out before wednesday this week locally we will work something out for sure.

Thanks again.

Craig

Bumpity

i have one for sale you can have it for $150 no shaft play…perfect condition its not even dirty…i will in calgary in a few weeks so i could bring it with me…let me know thanks

Josh i will PM you my number i kinda need it ASAP would you be able to ship it if i payed for shipping?

Craig

yes i would be able to right away

Thanks again josh much appreciated :smiley:

haah np hope everything works out

Arrived today thanks again Josh.

Craig