WTB - Thermostat Housing for 1990 DSM

need a thermostat housing ASAP for my 1990 Talon TSi - help me out here been lookin for awhile

I think I have one kicking around that someone left with me and never called to pick it up

if you do lmk more price and where your at greatly app’d

did you call hybrid too ? if J&J cant hook you up, call don

yeah i was waiting on one from don actually drove out there to try n get it last week shit was all closed up and he never returned my call so. my cars been sittin for like a month would like to get it goin again

[quote=“RFL DSM(S),post:5,topic:35806"”]

yeah i was waiting on one from don actually drove out there to try n get it last week shit was all closed up and he never returned my call so. my cars been sittin for like a month would like to get it goin again

[/quote]

PM me your number and I will check tomorrow. If I have it you can drive out and get it

still lookin…

How much are you looking to spend, I know I have one laying around.

[quote=“RFL DSM(S),post:5,topic:35806"”]

[/quote]

I returned your phone call…check your phone? :gotme:

Come and get it it’s been sitting here this whole time. Besides you told me you were coming to get it and we were here all day…go around to the garage doors silly.

yep its still on my bench…

wtf man i hate my phone honestly never got it lol - i didnt go to the doors only cuz i didnt wanna be rude if you guys were that busy but now that i know - i’ll try to make it up this week I wanna drive that damn thing! so my bad guys Ill call ahead of time again just for a heads up

Leave a message if no one picks up…

lol

i usually do but ill remember to if it happens again