WTB: Throttle body for 92 civic

I need a new throttle body for my stock 92 civic. I don’t want anything fancy…just looking for an inexpensive fix.

Let me know what you have, otherwise I’ll just pick one up from a junkyard or drive my car off a cliff.

Thanks.

what happened to yours???

i need a new one, i threw a check engine light and the car is backfiring and bogging down…like to the point where its not drivable, and i need to fix it for cheap, otherwise im getting rid of the car. I already put $400 into the car last week :frowning:

so what makes you think its the throttle body? the throttle body is only an aluminum housing with a butterfly. i highly doubt its the TB but the sensors or TB gasket that is causing problems

because this guy put his on my car from his eg hatch and my car ran perfectly

i got one for ya, shoot me a pm when you want it. or i’ll just bring it to work tomorrow. no charge, i don’t need it.

thanks ryan!!!

i told ya so…

bump…ryans didn’t do the job…i’ve been informed that i need one off of a 92-95 d15…can anyone help me out?

b15?

d15, sorry…someone finally explained this to me. I just need a tb from a 92-95 dx or lx.

i feel dumb. i keep getting all confused. stupid girl.

:frowning:

i pmed you, mine came from a d15b7. you can try my z6 one, but i doubt it’ll work.

Come by my wharehouse I have many of them

haha, deni that sounds so creepy.

[quote=“b18ctrb,post:13,topic:39100"”]

Come by my wharehouse I have many of them

[/quote]

hahaha, truth.

[quote=“newman,post:14,topic:39100"”]

haha, deni that sounds so creepy.

[/quote]

It is creepy cause of all the DAMN parts I have around

Its more creepy because you are one vowel away from whOrehouse as opposed to warehouse :stuck_out_tongue:

uh…yea…

ooops my bad