WTB: Turbo

i need a turbo… something cheap, its not for a car i got other plans for it.:snky: let me know if you got anything. thanks

idunno what ur definition of cheap is but i have one i will let go for 150 firm. its a t25

bike?

Making a piece?

We are actually making a project for our engineering class and i was up at RIT and saw a propane powered beer cooler that you slide your warm beers through a tube and they are instantly cooled. they had it hooked up to a turbo it would throw flames from one end and the cooling chute would do the rest. my buddy asked to find something so i figured i would post. we trying to come up with a project that would piss my teacher off most so we figured that a beer cooler would be a great idea and if it works then thats even better!

well if u want more info on the t25, be sure to let me know. im pretty firm on the 150, its a good little turbo.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:6,topic:29118"”]

well if u want more info on the t25, be sure to let me know. im pretty firm on the 150, its a good little turbo.

[/quote]

i might be interested in the turbo, can you PM me some more info and maybe a pic of it? thanks