WTB: Two decent car cd players and speakers

I need one for my beater…doesnt need to have RCA’s just play cds and have radio(im not picky with this one at all). The other one for my gf and her…precidia thing she just bought…preffere to have Rca’s as she’ll prob want to expand her system in the future. And i need speakers for my beater…what ever works and plays decent sound…I may even like something nice for for the right price that i can use in my other S13 and the ones in there i can use in my beater. Let me know what you guys have got.

Bump…The gfs a douche and got daddy to spend 300 on a deck made by…“Dual”…*shakes head…So anyways just looking for a single deck any brand must be in working condition plays Cds and has radio.

best place is cash converters… that’s where I got my last three… make sure they test it prior to leaving

I got a kenwood deck it is a KDC-2011S. It’s your’s for $20

P.S. this is my 900th post LOL

Bump…The gfs a douche and got daddy to spend 300 on a deck made by…“Dual”…*shakes head…So anyways just looking for a single deck any brand must be in working condition plays Cds and has radio.

best place is cash converters… that’s where I got my last three… make sure they test it prior to leaving

I got a kenwood deck it is a KDC-2011S. It’s your’s for $20

P.S. this is my 900th post LOL