WTB: US Amps

I’m a big fan of US Amps. Quite possibly the only amp I’ll ever use for subwoofers. Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on them? I would be getting one of the top of the line models so any money I can save will help. Depending on price I’m lookin for a USA-1000 or USA-2000 (not the X model!) or a USA-3000 (6000 if I win the lottery). Remember now I’m cheap and poor! If anyone knows any local retailers I’d appreciate a phone number or web address. THANKS!

Try theese guys out

3635 Library Road
Route 88
Pittsburgh, PA 15234
412-88-AUDIO

www.teamnutztechnology.com
www.88audio.com

Hours: M-F 10:00-7:00
Sat 10:00-6:00

n tell em the guy with the red stealth w/ spinners sent u:D

I’ll call them sometime this weekend and get some prices. Thanks!

Audio alley in butler sells us amps. well at least they did 2 years ago or so.

I haven’t cared about or looked at car audio in a good while.

I don’t know what kind of deals they give anymore. They used to give some pretty good deals but the only salesman I dealt with there was chris lore. He works at speed of sound butler now and I still buy stuff of of him when I need something audio related.

Us amps makes a good amp but I dont’ know why you need to spend that kind of money unless you need a cheater amp for power classes that can be run at ultra low impedances.

Originally posted by taco
ultra low impedances.

Nailed it on the head. I also like their power and efficency. I’ve had great luck with them before so I will stick with them. I know there is plenty of other worthy amps out there I just choose to stick with US.

Originally posted by s10blazed
Nailed it on the head. I also like their power and efficency. I’ve had great luck with them before so I will stick with them. I know there is plenty of other worthy amps out there I just choose to stick with US.

but there is no need to run at low impedances unless you need to fit into a power class.

however they are good amps and if spending a 1000+ on an amp floats your boat then more power to you.