WTB: Vending Machine

Anyone have one or know a place to get on cheap. Im looking to spend around $100. I work at a pizza place and we use to have one before until we jumped a snow bank in a car and ran it over. I would like to throw one in there and see if I cant make a few extra bucks. Let me know what ya have.

Ebay. Multiple for ~$129

[quote=“DrImodium,post:2,topic:31997"”]

Ebay. Multiple for ~$129

[/quote]

Yeah, I checked them out, I was looking local.

Try coca cola service department, ask for Mike Smith. See if he has any older machines. When I worked there we threw 20-30 out at the junk yard a month

More on the jumping the car in a snow bank story?

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:5,topic:31997"”]

[/quote]

Yeah jumping the car in a snow bank, and flattening a vending machine in the process…Love to hear about that.

Are you looking for a soda machine or a candy machine?

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:5,topic:31997"”]

[/quote]

I’m gonna be pretty pissed if he says “no video was taken of the incident”

This was the Christmas party we had at work, there was a huge ice snow bank and we were all drunk obviously, we decided the guy with the vending machine was a complete asshole so we wanted free candy. Wee took the machine, I think it had mike&ikes in it and put it in front of the ice bank and jumped the fucker with a old ford Taurus. The candy went everywhere. Free candy was had by all, and we went back to drinking.

No video?

No this was like 6 years ago.

Im looking for a candy one by the way.

Failure.

Oh man…I have a soda one if you end up wanting one!

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:9,topic:31997"”]

This was the Christmas party we had at work, there was a huge ice snow bank and we were all drunk obviously, we decided the guy with the vending machine was a complete asshole so we wanted free candy. Wee took the machine, I think it had mike&ikes in it and put it in front of the ice bank and jumped the fucker with a old ford Taurus. The candy went everywhere. Free candy was had by all, and we went back to drinking.

[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

[quote=“4DOORBABE,post:13,topic:31997"”]

Oh man…I have a soda one if you end up wanting one!

[/quote]

How much?