WTB: Verizon Phone

I’ll take any phone really, except the chocolate. I ruined my 4th one in a year today, and they finally refused to fix it for free. :headbang Let me know what you guys have.

i have a Blackberry Pearl 8100, you could get it unlocked for Verizon mang :thumb

check the for sale thread from grimmickb… hes got a blackberry for sale, and WORKS for verizon… he will set you up.

Don’t want to pay extra per month, but I’ll ask him about other phones he might have

I have a samsung sch-930 ill sell you for like 10 bucks. :banana The up volume button is broke on the one side but eh it’s a phone.

If I can put it on vibrate, I’ll take it :giggedy

i have an old school env… but it has no charger

I have 3 enV chargers. ill give u one

yeah there you go so between nick and i you got an enV and a charger… ill get rid of it cheap let me know

pm me a price

the whole “unlock” thing only works with GSM based phones…just so you know.

I got a samsung a-650 it doesn’t have a camera or anything and its a little beat up paint wise but all the buttons work perfectly, and I have a charger, $10.

I’ll give you my cracked up krzr for $30. I fucking hate this krzr. I dropped it like 3 feet out of my pocket and the screen completely shattered. I’ve ran over my iPod video in a goddamn golfcart and it still works. Fuck krzr’s.

Still goes to vibrate.

lance, if you realy want we can go back to verizon store and i will get you a new phone. 97% guarantee.

Pete, I have a new phone already

:wtf

:idiots

even i knew that!!! :lol

I have a Samsung SCH–u740 laying around. It’s basically brand new, I just don’t have the charger. Make an offer.

http://www.mobilewhack.com/SAMSUNG-BLCK-VERI.jpeg

Nick