WTB: VZW Phone and FS:Selling Motorolla Droid

I have a Verizon Droid with the 2.2 OS, its not a droid 2, I bought it a month and a half ago. I have the charger/usb charger, a soft case, and spare screen guards. Never had a problem with it, just dont feel like paying the 29.99 data anymore.

I bought it for $500 brand new, manufacturer’s warranties dont continue onto a new plan(fuck you verizon), but it’s 8$ a month for insurance. I need a phone in decent shape, with nothing needed, that doesnt require a data plan. I’ll sell this droid to any Shift member for best offer, I don’t know what they are going for on craigslist/ebay/whatever.

I’m not looking to make a lot of money of this phone, I just really need an older replacement first. Thanks guys, my cell is 598-2754 if you wanna text about it, just let me know who you are.

Alright I bought an older phone. So now I just need to sell this. I’ll take pictures with my digital later and upload them. Nothing missing, it’s damn near brand new. And actually, I have a deactivated line on my family share. I can assign liability to anyone and put it in there name if you wanted a VZ account. It’s free, and it’s considered a 1-year contract(instead of 2 like normal). So if anyone knows anyone, or wants more info, let me know.

Your stronger than me I could never go backwards in gadgetry but then again…I have a problem lol GLWS

Got my new old phone activated, Droid is now a paperweight. Bump this.

You can prob get around 150 or so for it on clist if its the original. :smiley: Put it up there too. Itll sell within a day

Craigslist/Ebay are my next step. Figured I would give Shift and my friends/family a chance beforehand. Thanks though!

Yepp. I would stay away from Ebay until you post on craigslist first. I need a new phone and actually wanted the Droid but then Verizon told me there is a blackberry usage charge and a forced data plan and I said no thanks :frowning:

no offer yet, so i’ll start at 50 bucks.

I’d consider 50$ if you took liability of the line.

I have my own verizon account