WTB WFF: t-mobile phone asap

my phone broke and im lookin for something cheep im getting a new contract soon and just need something to get me by for a bit so if some one has something that works with a charger that they want to get rid of let me know im in west seneca so something close would be great thanks guys

i have a margenta razor $50 its all yours.

i got a couple ppl lookin if they have one if not ill prob pick it up ill let you know and if anyone has something cheaper im game for that too lol

for got to add it does come with brand new car charger from t-mobile. and home charger. and has a small chip at one of the corners

holy shit how many time i goot atell you I got a bunch for mad cheap call me bill

AKA bill got pissed and the phone found its way to the floor at a high rate of speed and force :lol:

bill got his first cell phone last summer and now he cant live without it hahahaha noob, but like i said bill i may have one if you want

Well i would call ppl but MY PHONE IS FUCKING BROKE lol but ill try to get a hold of one of you

i called you and you didnt answer and your voice mail box is full soo what the fuck im trying to give you money and you just dont want it lol

make dyjewski give you his sidekick lol

enjoy your PINK RAZOR bill lolll

I FUCKING LOVE IT

u love it because it has flowers on it homo

next thing u know newman will be hoppin on the pink phone wagon