WTB: World of Warcraft

ok, i know people have warned me… I listened to my parents about not doing drugs… espically crack… this mutherfucker has got me wrapped around its finger like a blond driving an enzo :stuck_out_tongue:

someone has to be sick of playing this game and wants to sell me there copy.

PUT THE CRACK DOWN and SELL IT TO ME :slight_smile:

DONT GET SUCKED IT

its too late :frowning:

dont ever go to howies house when matt is there. they will hold you down and make you take the crack, and then your life is over, just like mine :frowning:

Is it really that bad? Im looking for a copy too.

make your own thread… dont get in the way of me and my crack.

i had another dream last night about the game, thats 2 days in a row…

http://cgi.ebay.com/Blizzard-Entertainment-World-of-Warcraft-PC-Game_W0QQitemZ8247827846QQcategoryZ62053QQcmdZViewItem

if u want i could pick it up for you, i go there every friday.

Thanks,

i emailed him a question about the cd key issue… like can they gaurentee that it will work online… if they say yes, that would be awesome.

thanks again :tspry:

its not 1 guy its 50 people, usually the cd key works good but sometimes there is a problem, i dont know much about computers, but i could always call u or something when i pick it up to see if it has everything u need, and if it doesnt i know the owner so he would help me out. (the bids usually go low,and there is a $8 pick up fee)

awesome find. i will check out the rest of there store… maybe i will have you send me a big care package :slight_smile: