WTB: wrecked 99-02 six speed F-Body

want to buy a 99-2002 wrecked six speed f-body. needs to be complete

call local junk yards and ebay, i do know M&M will not sell you a complete car…i keep my eyes open. Are u looking for one w/ a clean title? Salvage? how badly damaged? I drove to Mass. to pick up my totaled Cav…

you’ll never find a ls1fbody in a junkyard around here. It will be picked clean in 2sec. Best bet is to get on ls1tech and watch the classifieds. People are always parting out cars.

ya have fun i cant even find 1994-1996 birds that arent picked clean what parts are you looking for in general? tacreations.com sells motor/trans/wire pullout packages and all other parts

uh oh, what ya buildin???

what are you looking for i have some six-speed parts laying around

putting a LS2 402 stroker in my 25th ann. Transam. what parts do you have, I have postings in LS1tech and CamaroZ28. trying about anything. i need a fairly completed car because my car is a 6speed and the LT1 6speeds dont built in to a LSx(you have to change the bellhousing ,input shaft), plus 1st, 3rd and reverse are shot in my trany from when i bought it when i did the six speed conversion.

What are you doing with your LT1 T56 that you have now?

will be selling it. its got 40,000 miles on it.2,900.00 for trany amd motor when the time comes to sell it.

99 Trans Am Ws6
6-Speed
Ls1 Complete

Has Front end Damage

PM me for more information.

Why do you want the whole car?

Can part it out