WTB/WTH: Heavy Bag

Dont have time to go to the gym anymore and would like to continue working on my mad tough punching, kicking, elbowing, kneeing, ect lol skillz. I know theres a few fighters on here so I figured I’d look here.
I’d like a tall/long heavy bag (one thats more designed for kicking) BUT, a reg. heavy bag will do. beggers cant be choosers.

Thanks guys!

a few of my buddies have heavy bags, PM me your number and how much you are looking to spend and I will give you a call so you can come check the bags out

there is a heavy bag in my garage that has been collecting dust for awhile. you could probably buy it from my roomate, his name on here is Audios

furthermore, if you are doing any kicking you definitely get a longer bag

A friend of mine also has one of those “quick hands” small punching bags if you are interested

i have one its like 80 lbs or so and prety long how much do you wanna spend?

It doesnt need to be too long. I used to use a regular boxing heavy bag that hung pretty low. It moved alot with hard roundhouses and front kicks but, it worked…kept me moving. :wink:

Everlast 100lb bag at Dicks is, $90.

Im pretty cheap on buying a bag right now so I’d ~like~ to spend less than $50. With $50 being a max I dont want to go to if I dont have to. lol
thanks guys!

i will check our inventory and see if we have any old ones laying around. 90 for an everlast bag is way too much.

i have some 100# everlast bags that are 69, and i am sure we would let them go for much less… but i would need to have it transferred up from pittsburgh.

Wheres this??

g&g fitness

I have a heavy canvas bag around somewhere.

$30

i would love nothing more to punch you in the bag

^ 30 bucks

^I’ll take 2.

OK, which G&G…I’ll come out there and see what u got and what u can do for me. Thanks too for your help.

[quote=“13005TEDGP,post:14,topic:32166"”]

^I’ll take 2.

OK, which G&G…I’ll come out there and see what u got and what u can do for me. Thanks too for your help.

[/quote]

read my post again. we dont have any here… they are in pittsburgh. if you want one, i would need to transfer it up. there is no “come in and see it”. its a 100lb canvas bag, and it looks like every other 100lb canvas bag. its made of canvas, and it weighs 100lbs :slight_smile:

if you want it i will bring it up, if not, im not going to waste my time

i still have one for 40$