WTB: Your Rogers Flip Cell Phone

Flip cell phone coloured screen and in good condition.
^^^^^That is the type of phone I am looking for…

Chaz

I have a V300, Make me an Offer

to much money thanks anyways

anyone else wanna sell me a rogers flip phone (cell)

Hey man.

Why don’t you go to Roger’s, sign up for a plan and they offer quite a few phones for free or really cheap.

The Motorolla V551 Video/Camera phone is only $99.99 on a 3 year plan. Thats probabley the one I’ll grab as Im getting tired of Telus.

This would be the easiest thing to do man. Plus you’ll be getting brand new for just a little more then a used one.

Only an idea.

Take care brother.

Easy 8)

Iam already on a 3 year contract with my phone now, i dont like this phone i have so iam going to take my sim card out of this one and put it into another phone so then i will still be on my contact

what phone do you have and what phone do you want, I can see what I can pull out of work.

i have the nokia 3220 i want a Motorola any type just as long as it is a flip phone and colour screen… and i dont want it to be to expensive

Thanks Chaz

^^^^^ or an LG

I have an unlocked sony ericcson t68 sitting around. Not a flip phone buy you can have it for cheap.

Thanks anyways but i want a flip phone

Chaz

you know you can change your plan as often as you want and still get the free phones right?
i get a new phone every couple of months

i cant change mine becuz iam on a contract for 3 years, the only way i can get a new cell is if its from rogers and i can put my sim card into it

i got a v220 make an offer its brand new in the box!!

u can change phones no problem just renew the plan. call rogers and ask to speak with client relations and negotiate.

yeha the thing is i dont want to start my contract over again…