WTB: YS1 92-93 integra transmission

Looking for a YS1 cable b series transmission, in perfect working order. no grinds or other issues.
If you have not personally used the transmission or are not 100% positive of its current condition, i am NOT interested.
I have now purchased two of these that were promised to be perfect, only to find out i was lied to.
Please don’t waste my time/money/patience.
thank you.

mmm, mint gs-r tranny from a DA is like finding a unicorn. Good luck Waylon.

or just find one, an rebuilt it so you have no worries?

Hey man, long time no see. eh i figured it was worth a shot. how do you feel about rebuilding this ys1 i have now? Its an LS but that is actually what i want.

I tryed to find a cable GSR tranny for such a long time. Found them on websites for like $700-900 b4 shipping. Very high pricing :gay

Gearspeed sells rebuilt YS1’s with carbon synchros fairly cheap. I believe around 1000 if I remember correctly.

I thought gsr for some reason, ls is a bit easier to find. Hard to get a mint one because they are so old and beat on. Whats wrong with the one you have, it may not be awfully expensive to fix. Let me know, for some reason I really like rebuilding honda trannys. I do about 1 or 2 a week.

What i would really like to do is swap gsr hydro gears into a ls YS1 case along with an lsd.

still looking for a decent 92-93 integra trans