WTB: Zoopseal

Flame me if needed, but those wheels are really that old? Didn’t you place the order last week?! So what did they do for the last few days? Box it up?! Stupid.

I emailed BBS with the serial numbers on the wheel out of curiosity and they bounced it around a few departments and turns out they came stock on a Datsun 280z (1975-8), so yeah, 32-35 years old. Check my build thread in 2 minutes, I mocked them up with the MIRROR polished lips and brand new bolts :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

And yeah, I have no idea what they did for the past week, they called me on friday and left a message saying I had to call them because of something wrong with the shipping info. I called 2+ times monday, left a message, 4+ times on tues, left another message and 3 times today and left an irritated/heated voicemail and then the FINALLY called me back tonight at 6PM east./3PM west. and I asked if they would pay for upgraded shipping because I said on MONDAY that I need the shit on THURSDAY and the twat said “noooo, sorry”.

whatever.