WTB: Zoopseal

If anybody has half a tube of Zoopseal laying around that they want to get rid of I’ll buy it off of you.

Thanks
Ryan

I am a Zoopseal distributor, lemme know how much you need and I can hook you up man :thumbup

just a tube or part of one, brah

Aight, Ill see what I can get for ya

Myers has some anal lube FWIW

No you took it for that hot date bradley the other night remember

Oh yea. I thought i returned it IIRC. Hmm

BUMP. zoopseal fucked up my order :facepalm

does anyone have this shit locally or know anyone who does???

I got Mr. Kramer some tonight, lets lock this up!

yeahh, fuck that^ lol. leave it open. im pissed and need this shit tomorrow (today) or thursday. fuck. my. life.

Dumpy

Bump

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn420/gapride2008/TGA/nelson_ha_ha.jpg

bump a lump

damn that blows!!! GL finding some around here

:rofl

fuckkkkkkk meeeeeeeee

9 months on these pieces of shit, now its going to be closer to 11 because i have EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN PART FOR THEM IN MY GARAGE INCLUDING TIRES AND IM WAITING ON SOME ALUMINUM SEALER

FML x23489794322

Wheels are dumpy, shit prolly don’t work anyway, just build them up and let 'er rip

thread can be locked, the cockbaths at zoopseal FINALLY called me and would NOT pay for upgraded 2 day shipping from ground shipping. an extra $23 out of my pocket. fuck me.

If anyone needs zoopseal for ANY reason order it literally a month in advance.

So what’s the deal? The shit shipped today (Wednesday) 2 day? Fuck Zoopseal, and fuck stuttering Steve.

it shipped today or it will tomorrow, the retarded bitch on the phone didnt know what time UPS came to her own damn place of employment :facepalm

its funny how what should be the one of the simplest steps in refurbishing 35 year old wheels turns out to be the most difficult and frustrating :lol

edit: literally JUST got an email from UPS as I was typing this post and it shipped today, I’ll have the shit on friday