wtborrow: cherry picker / engine stand

gunna yank the motor out of my car in the near future. if anyone can lend a helping hand and loan me a picker for a day when i need it / maybe an engine stand for a while, i would really appreciate it. you wont leave with an empty pocket either :slight_smile: :suckoff:

I got an engine stand if you need one woodrow

youre my hero don. you will probably be getting a phone call when its time to build teh motor kisses

i have a engine stand i am tryin to get rid of…$20 bucks and you can have your own, only used once

hm. i might take you up on that. ill get back to you about it.

well im only in town for like another week or so…let me know

engine hoist here for ya, but only if you leave something of value

every time i loan it out it stays out forever, so i have to start getting some sort of security

hah, no problem. ill let you know when i need it and leave my ecu with you or somthing. ill probably bring it back the next day. thanks a bunch :slight_smile:

k

i got a nice huge mac one you can use it needs to be re assembled but its pretty easy let me know.

I got both if you need them. Not using them until I find another car with a blown engine.Let me know im in south Buffalo if you wanna stop by.

woody i have a harbor freight stand you can borrow as long as you need.

just call me whenever

everybody rocks. ill get in touch with all of you when the time comes. should be within the next week or so. thank you to all.