WTF!!!! My car alarm keeps going off!!

you should have bought a honda

lol that is your solution to everything.

hondas do kick ass tho…and i WILL own another cb7

Go buy your MK3 back n00b :stuck_out_tongue:

I had a few honda, I miss em<3

It’s a Mk4, what did you expect?

What did you find to be the problem?

door/trunk trigger hung up???

passive mode until you figure it out?

If I were your neighbor and it went off all night, I would break your window and shit on your seat.

My ex twats VW did shit like this sporatically, I dunno how many times i woke up at some retarded hour runnin downstairs and outside with a bat to whoop some ass and found nothing. LOL

jesus, if you were my neighbor I would break into your room and shit on you

EDIT: woah forgot to finish my post

my sisters car used to go haywire it when bolth key fobs are near each other they go crazy try splitting them up farr away…

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS!

its a door latch silly goose

Well I guess if you were my neighbor, you would be dead.

LOL

Battery?

if i recall its a bad door pin… same thing happened to my 1.8T when i had it. I cant remember if there was a recall or tsb or something but when i went to autohaus they warenteed it for me.

Bout’ a month old.

I’ll find out tomorrow, thanks for the heads up :slight_smile:

Its a VW. Like broads it will fail.

LMAO.

Problems with mine are few and far between, luckily.
I NEVER liked VW’s but after I drove this one I absolutely fell in love with it. I <3 it as a DD.

yeah dude, because your Honda’s alarm never went off on its own and no one ever ripped a bunch of wires out of it because of said alarm.

oh, snap :).

make sure your hatch is closed. the car can lock itself with it still open and that may cause it.

OR

your wiring is effed. my 98 beetle’s wiring was all sorts of wacky and the alarm would just go off for no reason and wouldn’t disarm itself. its no good.