WTF!!!! My car alarm keeps going off!!

Yeah I think the latch or solenoid for the electronic door opener is fucked.
The key is the only way I can open my trunk at the moment.

nazi sled :cough:

LOL

this reminds me of the time I put an alpine alarm in my ex gf’s grand am way back in the day, and it turned out that apparently that year,model,trim level,4 door,etc and ONLY that year,model,trim level,4 door,etc grand am’s had a factory glitch where the dome light would flash for a split second just randomly whenever it felt like it which kept triggering the alarm. Something about a cheap shit interior light control module. That shit took me so long to figure out and I looked like a total idiot in the meantime cause I was the one who installed the system. Couldnt imagine why the car kept eating thru batteries like once a year too. Fucking GM.

this probably isnt your problem, although if your car has a shock/impact sensor I’ve seen more than my share of them fail internally over the years and this is exactly what it causes. Or a bad door pin as already mentioned. Could also be an intermittent short or a shitty ground. Your best bet is to isolate sensor zones till you find the one thats causing the problem

umm like i said a few days ago… its a door latch sensor

should just listen to me =)

(same thing happened to me, it happens to most all mk4 golf,jetta,bugs)