wtf:Part Time Job

Ok so I know there are a million of these threads but I was just wondering if someone knew of any places hiring part time evenings. I want a second job and problem is I have school everymorning from 9am to 11:45am and then work from 1pm to 7pm. Just wondering if anyone knew of anything hiring evenings? I could cut down job hours for new job. <3

wegmans?

i always knew you were poor.

I always knew you were adopted.

wanna make 20 bucks in ten minutes?

do you like have any qualifications, education, or experience to narrow things down a bit? Or are you looking for min wage?

Well I have a high school education. I am currently going to ecc for criminal justice. Ive worked at ecc in athletics for about a year and a half doing computer work with microsoft word and excel. I make all the gym memberships, file all the paperwork, handle the money transactions. Just basic office stuff. Before ecc I was working in a warehouse loading boxes onto pallets. Pay really doesnt matter im just looking for something to make some extra money. On the 18th I am going for my 8 hour course to hopefully be able to get a security job.

No I will not fullfill your fantasies.

cmon its my birthday today…:meh: