3+ years Windows 2000/2003 administration experience
2+ years Windows SQL Server 2000 administration

Would Be Nice:
Windows Exchange 2000/2003 administration experience
Citrix Presentation Server
VoIP (Altigen, Cisco)
Cisco network devices

send resumes to mbuono@mcguiregroup.com

If you have any questions about the job, PM me and I will try to answer them as best I can.

We are looking to hire in the next 3 weeks.

Salary dependent on experience

does cisco systems VPN client count?

Going on a limb here, but I’m guessing they want experience with switches and firewalls predominantly.

STAIRS!!!

:lol:

Rick is right, it’s Cisco equipment, not small things like the VPN client.

how much will you pay me.

Pay? lol wait I love my job

Ahh I would apply if I wasnt a full time student. :frowning:

Figure knowledge 3750 switches, or something close to those. Whatever the firewall is (i can’t keep track, honestly. MAybe throw in 2800 and 3800 series routers, and you would need to be familiar with the command line interface because I don’t know if they have the GUI shit rolled out or in heavy use… probably should have good command of VLANs :retard: depending on how their network is setup.

Right Matt?

you know whyyyy too much about the network topology there. i would be a little concerned :hacker:

VLANs are sweet Nortel Baystack FTW

:lol: @ Nortel…

Here is an overview of equipment, We don’t use VLAN’s because there is no real need in our environment… All of our network equipment is Cisco
Switches:
3524-PWR
3560-PWR

Routers:

ASA 5510

This position does not require any Cisco but it’s always good to have. We have a Cisco engineer staffed already so the majority of the load for that will fall on his shoulders.

Honestly, setting up VLANs is way smoother on the Baystack switches than the Cisco ones. I will miss the 470 & 5500s we are currently swapping out for Cisco units. :frowning:

But back on topic. SQL programmers, get in here and apply. Make mad loot yo. :tspry:

It’s not SQL Programming, it’s administration. Just making the db health is up to par, the backups are going smooth, etc…

yea… VLAN’s or just about anything is easier on most equipment than it is on CISCO :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re running HP procurves, they have the same caliber backplanes as cisco catalysts but the interfaces are fucking awesome and so easy to use.

also half the price :stuck_out_tongue:

We have cisco routers and sonicwall routers… love the sonicwalls by comparison :eekdance:

No one gets fired for using Cisco. /fin

true dat.

I am familiar with Cisco routers (2600 and 2800 mostly), vtp, firewall (little), access lists, 3750 switches, etc. Ive done vlan setups, access lists, network layouts, etc.

I am a full time student but I would be interested in part time and an on-call type position since most work can be done remotely :slight_smile: