WTT 90 240sx for something rhd

looking to trade my 90 S13 hb. want to start a new project.
90 240sx ka24e 250,000 on the car,
custom lemans sunset pearl paint with gold pearl.
custom interior,
17inch and 18 inch rims,
raceon usa type 66 front bumper, custom carbonfiber sideskirts,
tein s tech spring on kyb gr2 struts, seibon carbon hood, carbon wing,carbon b pillers,carbon gas door, plus many other mods, have over 15,000 invested in this car, engine has normal bolt ons carbon intake with foam filter,plugs, taylor wires, full 2.5 inch exaust, magnaflow cat,toms motorsports ti muffler. many other things just not listed. for info pm me.

there is alot of things i didnt mention. the carbon sideskirts are not pictured i havent cleared them yet.has black leather recaro style racing seats,car is a 2 seater, 4 point harness, full audio video system 2 t.v’s custom airbrushing on fiberglass center console.this car is my baby but im ready for something else to build, open to offers. for more pics let me know…

willing to part with those black rims?

Make me a good offer on the Skyrine!

yes the black ones i am willing to sell. they are not on the car. and what are you looking at getting for the skyline

supercharged grand prix?

The JDM one would be turbo’d!

haha lol you can keep the t.v. system and fiberglass shit to im not to into it pm me

fixed

wing eh mm er… chrome eh wheels you can keep side skirts you can leave (keep carbon fibre) air brush its all yours lmao let me know if your interested tho and NOT you tom lol

pm me the price on those black rims

grand prix no thanks.looking for a new project not a family car

isn’t the car auto ?

forgot to add had a rolling chassis with multi link as well(both cars) but if its auto id be out anyways

i remeber he had a yellow one that was auto

i think this might be it painted

I might be interested in a trade. i have an 89 silvia sr20det rebuilt motor and so on. How much would you put on top? Pm me so we can talk

ya car is auto it is the yellow car just all redone. and the tranny is brand new just replaced last year. cars is in great shape has not seen a winter in 10 years
always kepts in mint shape.its a show car i dont drive it daily anymore

il trade you a rootbeer s14 and your put up a A&W papa burger and its call it even