WTT: 97 eagle talon tsi

its a 97 eagle all wheel drive turbo 5 speed. its red and black. many new parts on it.
it has 275 on the body, with a motor and drivetrain under with a 100 000 on it… no papers sorry previous owner had em mia. it was just saftied and etested. anything the talon needs is tires one rim (one rim had a backhoe drive over it (thanks dad) no damage to the car tho rims were not on the car at the time i had another set but had to sell them to pay off a loan) front brakes are mint but soon to need rear pads. its gonna need a 2 wheel alignment (new tie rod ends both sides) and alternator need to be aligned also (i got it rebuilt to handle stereo but it not 100% right needs to be shimmed over because it likes to throws belts once in a blue moon but the alternator does power the stereo just fine no dimming of the lights at night at all). it passed safety and etest with flying colours… the body has a rust hole on the rear hatch but its easy fix (im a body man so i know) and a dent in each quarter and the usual stone chips in the front and on the rockers, under body is pretty clean, pretty much next to no rust the cars due to never seen winter till this one, im the first owner to drive it in the snow. the leather interior has no rips but theres small cracks in the door panels also the head liner is mint and carpet it needs a good shampoo, oh and the car never came with the hatch trim panel…

only mods:

-k&n fipk
-apexi s-afc2 (untuned havent had enough mods to need it yet but it does display boost, knock) and put new stereo in kenwood excelon mp3 deck rockford 6 1/2 component set in the doors 2 clarion 10’s with 2 rockford amps i dont think i will par the subs and amps tho im not 100% sure…

if someone wants to buy it up im asking 7000 i bought the car for 5000 and dumped a bunch of cash into it to get it on the road so yeah thats possibly everything i know of but if theres any questions leave me a message thanks steve

wow sorry man, but try using proper paragraphs and use the enter key to break it up a bit.