wtt: built ls bottom end. 9.1 comp for allmotor bottom

well long story short unemployment decided to not pay me after being laid off and i need to get my civic running cause my luck is shitty and my beater also took a shit sooo.

id like to trade my bottomend for something similar like a ctr build or something close. i just dont have 3 grand for turbo parts and i need to get a running car. so id like to trade for something i can run n/a. or id sell it for 1000 bucks FIRM just so i can get something else. if i dont sell/trade it my civic is gonna sit for another year:spank:

on a second note if anyones job is hiring let me know. i just need something to get my through finishing school up.

B18A1 bored and honed to 81.5mm
JE 9:1 pistons
JE pro seal rings
ARP rod studs
Crower H beam rods
ACL race bearings(rods & mains)
Rotating assembly rebalanced
Arizona Race pro cool block guard
New Type R oil pump
New Type R water pump

not hyjacking your thread just want to prewarn you those block guards will cause uneven cylinder wear…anyways where are you located we are hiring.

i didnt put the blockguard in i bought the block with it

and in from ambridge

do you have any collision repair experience?

some. i went to votech for autobody repair and ive worked on a lot of cars but its not my choice work haha.

i actually just got a call to come in for an interview at one of the places i applied at. ill see how that goes and get back to ya

thanks

who built this motor frank?

give me a call