wtt for a 240

I have a 96 civic si. Silver, 5 speed, Jspec B16A, 17" five spoke rims, KYB struts, Tein S springs. ITR exhaust, projector headlights, mugen replica front lip. Can get pics of it with steelies later. I’m looking to trade for a 240sx in good shape. with sr is prefered. 5 spd is a must. lets see offers. please.

dont get me wrong im not trying to be an asshole, but i will be REALY amazed and probly shit a couple bricks if anyone on here trades an sr 240 in mint shape for a civic. try Toronto civic?

Umm… then start shitting bricks bud. A few pms came my way already. Why the hell would I be looking for a 240 on a civic site? I never said must be a mint shape sr 240 either. If your not wanting to trade why do you waste time to start shit on others threads. Mind your own business next time.

Fastback is right, any wrong at the same time. There are people willing but would most deff want cash their way…considering an sr20 swap is like 5g’s and the most I have ever seen a b16 swap is 2500-3500. Also the b16 with the same budget as a sr20 wouldn’t even up in HP.

we sell civics on here and were a 240 site, they just may be more interested in trading because a 240 to them is not worth as much as a civic. where as here a 240 is worth more then a civic. this is just a general observation. im just trying to help not “start shit” if u dont want to take my advice grate. good luck with this.

Just let him try especially since most people are buying/selling 240’s here. Post Pics which might get interest.

umm…thanks for that great advice. I often find lots of 240s on civic sites.

hey if you can find civics on a 240 site then maybe you can find a 240 on a civic site? i could be wrong tho. and your welcome. another plan may be to sell the civic on the civic site and use that money to buy a 240? that could work to.

sean if you dont shut the fuck up ima ban you.

GT

he diddnt say it needed to be a sr swap

plus every civic that comes on here gets sold. so i think people are intrested

i traded my passat for a civic on this site, and if he can trade his civic for an sr powered 240 then all the power to him, a sucker is born every minute, right (not to say u are a sucker if u trade your 240 for this civic).

plus, in general, you can post a civic up on autotrader for example, and ask for more money and get alot more replies as opposed to putting a 240 up for sale (just not as popular to the masses as a civic is).

not to mention, a civic handles alot better on ice, which may be what someone needs to drive today.

anyway, dude, if u want my z31 turbo for your civic, then hit me up.

Paul

good luck with your sale