WTT: Looking for 95+ S14 or 90+ S13 for Trade in + $

Wanted: 95+ Nissan S14 or 90+ S13
Wanted Vehicle Condition: Must be manual, low km’s and in good condition. Minor bumps and scrapes I can fix. Looking for it to have a Sr20det, but if not that’s fine.
Price and price conditions: Looking for trade in ontop of cash if necessary. Willing to go from $6,000 - $12, 000 (CND) including trade in.
Extra Info: Car willing to trade:
94 Mustang Coupe
V6, Auto and in excellent condition.
Optional: $2500 new custom stereo system with custom box. Willing to negotiate with price if wanted, but can remove if not wanted. Other information avaialbe upon request.
Contact Details: Email me at: the_man_88@hotmail.com, call at 1-780-264-7668 or just reply to this topic. Hopefully we can figure something out.
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: If I have a serious inquiry, I may be tempted to pay for shipping and/or travel to your location to view vehicle.
Vehicle willing to trade:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/SeductiveCyrus/d132d732.jpg

:frowning:

I’m willing to take a 12k trade for my car check it out

cyrus take the kouki rare deal :slight_smile: the car is hot!! and has sr with a/c ^___^

i believe if u ship the car via train it would cost around $800. www.searail.ca . i knew a few people who have used them from toronto to vancouver.

Yeah, I bought my last s14 from Ontario and had it shipped to Calgary by Hansens Forwarding, it was $800 and fully insured with a tracking number. Arrived 4 days early with no issues at all!

hey kouki wanna trade an s13 :smiley: oh my what i would do to your car…

oops my pm might not make much sence to you …
:S

That is an amazing car, but I don’t have $12k, I have that much which includes how much my car is worth via Autotrader. Still interested?