WTT - trades / sell 2 supra turbos, injectors, dizzy

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ (OBO) want to trade! PM for prices.
Condition: used
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: all item is from JDM twinturbo supra.

2 toyota turbos out of JDM supra engine. complete oil lines and water lines and compressor adapter. I have oil banjo bolts.

supra injectors

supra dizzy and high tension leads

cam shaft and gear…not sure what can you do with it other than putting it into other DOHC inline 6/toyota engine

Yes, I’m aware that it’s a nissan forum, but you might own a supra or knows someone that need supra parts or wanna twinturbo your detroit iron/V6/V8/Vxx/I6 or knows someone who wanna twintrubo their detroit iron/V6/V8/Vxx/I6, twinturbo your KA, yadda yadda, blah blah, etc etc…who knows…

Willing to trade all of them for a decent set of rims/rims + tires (a set of 4). I want 15x6 or wider, 4x114.3, low offset (max is +30) or a pair of reclinable racing seats. PM for price if you want to buy it.

I also still have other parts from that supra engine, sitting around not doing anything (head + vavles, valves cover, PS pump, block, crankshaft, etc). just ask for it, and you may get it :slight_smile:
** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Asking Price: $ (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: Y/N
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

supra sidemount intercooler?

let me know bud,
Thanks,

no longer available. sorry. I might be able to get JDM Z32 side mount…(I have to check for price, as I don’t own that one).

If you could get a picture aswell as a price it would be apreciated.

Thanks,