X-box live gamertag thread**edited with list**

Can we make this a sticky? Much better than cluttering up the gamertag thread with “OMG im on” type posts.

If you want to see who from here is on live and playing, just visit here and see if youve got anyone to play with :tup:

This will make it alot easier to see if anyone is playing, or arranging a time for us nerds to come on and play :tup:

Ive added just about everyone in the gamertag thread, and im goin to play me some muthafuggin Rainbow 6 Vegas. If anyone has got it, holla at me I could use a good partner to play through with :tup:

P.S. If you are new to the site by chance, please check out the Official gamertag thread for people’s gamertag IDs :headbang:

:tup:

Aight I went through and added just about everyone.

If i didnt get you then hit me up

Gamertag : KBd Cobra

Dooo itttttt.

Awsome Idea! :cool:

…glad I thought of it…haha :headbang:

Added ^

upated. got gears of war yesterday

:word:

just did the same

im sure you will know its me LOL

Turblo 9 3

Gears of war
PGR3
NHL 2007 (on the way thanks to skunky)

:slight_smile:

added ya

:tup: everyone :tup:

im bored… somebody get a game going for Gears

lets play

more people… go go go go go

gears of war

after the hockey game there will be 4 people that i know of wanting to get a Gears match going. I doubt im doing much of anything tonight since im still getting over being sick. So if anybody else is down to play just post up. The more people the better

i suck ass gotta practice more

i just added everyone… man i fucking suck at gears of war though :frowning:

all i can do is chainsaw and sniper

lol… well hopefully we can get a good turn out tonight

i went to buy rainbow 6 at circuit city down the road… guy told me to wait till tomorrow cause its gonna be only 39.99

when we playing? we need more people cuz i dont think kev likes 2 on 1

lol

prob gonna get people together after the sabres game. cause im not doing anything till the game is over :slight_smile:

ill be there again, ready to kick ass