Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

ok so it gets released at 12:01 tonight whos got it pre-ordered? and if anyone is getting it for ps3 add me and let me know your from shift just so im not adding people ill never meet my ps3 gamer tag is JUGGALOdr54

I have it pre-ordered but for 360. And im not picking it up til tomorrow.

i’m gonna go trade in some shit and pre-order tonight after work. will be picking up at 12:01 @ colonie if all goes well. See you there?

PS3 here - Wayne64SS

I’ll be at Best Buy with a buddy of mine.

I’m Jason192 on Xobox Live.

Sketchmasterfle on XBL

im going to the new gamestop in latham cause i had it reserved at gamecrazy in hollywood plaza in latham but they fn closed so i had to go to game stop! the new store is huge

BUTTWHOLESPLUNKER on PS3 and Gamecube

really steve? game cube?
Hello 2001. :lol

where is this joint? I’ll call them today and see if i can get one with my trades. What time you gonna head down?

I preordered it online to pick it up at the central ave game stop. I havent got a call to confirm it. Bitches better have my game

I got a text yesterday from gamestop telling me that i could get 25% more on trade towards MW2

Yeah…I didnt get shit

I’ll be in Latham @ the gamestop in latham farms. Midnight.

I still have my GC too :tongue

Probably going to rent this once I am done with Uncharted 2.

i know its going to be a good game, but do you really have to have it tonight? you guys make me laugh

I’m going to wait until it comes out for PC. This should run well on my Tandy 386.

Awesome, on both accounts. :lol

So, you get a whopping $1 a game yet?

I am def picking this up for PS3. When you see “WiiDevi7” schooling, that be me.

Picking up a copy for me and my bro tonight that I preordered for PS3 @ the Northway Mall GameStop. Might pick up a copy for 360 as well.

Sweet! I will see you there!

Pre ordered via Steam for PC.:ahh