Call of Duty: Black Ops

Who else can’t wait till midnight tomorrow? The game looks insane. So much more to do with this rather than MW2.

I have it preloaded on my PC…

yeah, hunted around for awhile today to try and get an early copy…no dice.

cant wait.

prolly gonna wait a week or two to pick it up. maybe ask for it for my birthday

edit:
if you want post up your gamertag and what system you play on too

Xbox 360: pirite716

This is going to fuck up my priorities with school. I have an addiction lol.

I have it, havent tried online yet cause i don’t like to jump the gun but the nazi zombies mode is SUPER in depth compared to past games. You’re a crazy russian dude that says a lot of funny shit.

Pre-ordered for PC…cant wait for tuesday.

not gonna buy until i’m done with some of the education i’m working on…trying to keep my priorities on track. I’ll probably get it in a few weeks though.

ugh, im getting tired of MW2. this will be nice.

Amazon prime ordered today. Will have and probably take half day on release day. LOL

I can not wait for this. I’ll be at the store at midnight tonight and not sleeping.

Let me know what the Multiplayer is like (for PC). I’m sick of wasting money on these CoD games.

I need to go get this…

Where is the best place to stand in line at midnight lol

Steam? Or do you want the actual copy.

I need it for XBox

my ps3 username: djdstar

BB on NFB maybe? There is also that new Ultimate electronics store behind the Olive Garden on Walden and Duke Rd. I haven’t been in there but I’d assume they sell Xbox games.

drove by that the other day, is it open already?

Nevermind I just overnighted it from newegg it will be here tomorrow.

I need to get this ordered up, looks ill. Between this and my campaign on Forza I should have indoor winter activities covered.