Modern Warfare 2

I may never leave the house again.

you’re a son of a bitch

Honestly just die now

This game is fucking nuts… here is the menu and some shots of multiplayer… the Airport map is going to be insane… and Third Person games will be awesome.

Do you have the beta or did you download the full game?

Not beta. Final retail rip :X

how the hell did you get that

:bj:

How many people can be playing multiplayer right now since the game isn’t even out yet?

Infinity Ward, game reviewers, people that got legit copies early and those dirty pirates like me… lol

This stage will be fun online too… snipers anyone? Did I mention 3rd person option kicks ass? lol

ok i have a good 2 months before the baby gets here…and this is what i will be doing till then

preordered my copy yesterday, looks awesome

i thought xbox’s get banned with pirated software? or is there a work around that too haha im about to go home and see if i can find it for pc

No PC version leaked yet…

Microsoft wants you to believe as soon as you sign on its omfg ban. Wrong.

ahh haha yea i just got home from work and theres no pc version…

heh, waiting patiently to get my copy. Ive been playing more WAW to get back into the swing of the controls.

FYi:

WAW controls, nothing like MW controls

hmmmm. I pre-ordered MW2 for PS3 so I can play it online. (my 360 is banned from back in the day). I might have to try out the single player campaigns a bit early though. I am so amped for this game!

The airport massacre level is SICK! I am assuming that is the level you have to agree not to be offended to play it.

Yes. It is fucking awesome.