Modern Warfare 2

playing with 6 people now… Get on. Beatniksoldier is my gamertag

It was definitely worth the wait haha.

Ill be on alil after 10am gamertag is scwayne9125

Finally got to sign online with it yesterday after work (MS was swinging the ban hammer on early live players), Hit level 11 before bed last night, will be on tonight.

xSK360x

the line at gamestop in monroeville was ridiculous last night.

picked it up last night played the actual game not online for about an hour and made myself go to bed i had to be at work at 6am PS3 gamer name vtecsol

Well I am pissed. I pre-ordered the Prestige Edition for my PS3 from Target over a month ago (Target was the only place left selling pre-orders at the time). I was expecting it to take a few extra days to get it because of their own shipping estimation. But today I get an e-mail saying my order is delayed until December 24!?!!? I don’t recommend Target for online shopping.

Good thing I’ve already went through the single player campaign on my Xbox.

going to pick it up now. Laura00 WS6 is the gamertag

they fudged up the pc online version… i rented it for ps3 just to see what its like… cant try it until i get home from work though

Picking mine up tonight. Gamertag is the same as my pittspeed name.

Game is very interesting. The feel of the game is very different from previous versions of the game, however I think it is an improvement. The levels are great and the multiplayer is a blast. Haven’t played much on the single player, but the 30 minutes I played on the multiplayer was awesome.

Anyone get banned ?

i am enjoying the online play right now!

Because of MW2?.. No

I’ve played it… not bad, it’s the best when you play online with a big group of friends.

i hate having to wait till lvl 19 just to play hardcore though. other than that its a lot of fun. maps are freaking huge!

getting on in a few to play some hardcore TDM SC wayne9125 is my tag

I will be on in 45 mins when I get home from work.

im sure ill be on later