X-box live gamertag thread**edited with list**

lol ur an idiot kevin.

without aces…it just takes a shit load longer

fucking cheaters

with the aces you get ponus xp after every rank. once that is done no more bonuses. you have about 10-20xp per kill. thats like 2,000 kills before you rank up again.

Want to see how good you really are guys…

March 26, 2008 - Today Ubisoft, one of the world’s largest video game publishers, announced a special Xbox Live High Stakes entertainment weekend for the recently released Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Beginning Friday, March 28, fans 18 years and older will be able to participate in a number of online events including a 72-hour Play & Win Sweepstakes where every hour winning operatives that register and play are awarded with special prize packages. Winners may receive such prizes as customized Rainbow Six Vegas 2 bowling shirts or Microsoft Points. A Grand Prize of an autographed Xbox 360 Elite signed by the Montreal Development Team and 12 months of Xbox Live Gold will be awarded to the top Rainbow Six player over the 72 hour period.

Register via Xbox Live Marketplace by downloading the free Rainbow Six Vegas 2 High Stakes Weekend Registration Gamer Picture (“Gamer Picture”) before the close of the Promotion Period. More information regarding terms, conditions and official rules will be available on Tuesday March 25 through the official event page: http://www.xbox.com/livevegas. Open registration will begin when the site goes live and will end at 11:59 p.m. (EST) on March 30, 2008.

Fans can also sign up to win the Rainbow Six Vegas 2 sweepstakes for a chance to win a variety of other megawatt prizes. Score a two night all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas, a Seagate terabyte hard drive, an Xbox 360 Elite, or free copies of the game. To sign up, please visit www.r6v2sweepstakes.com.

Fans can also put their face in the game with the PEC Contest. Customize your character with the Xbox Live Vision Video camera to reflect your inner operative and win all sorts of cool prizes. Score an Xbox 360 Accessory Kit, Xbox Live subscriptions, free copies of the Limited Edition version of the game, and much more at www.r6v2avatars.com.

The devs will be taking on all challengers on Xbox LIVE. Meet them online on Saturday, March 29 from 2:00–4:00 P.M. EST (11:00 A.M.-1:00 P.M. Pacific). Keep an eye out for these gamertags:

RSV2DevCarl
RSV2Philippe
RSV2DevPatrick
RSV2DevJean
RSV2Dev1
RSV2Dev2
RSV2Dev3
RSV2Dev4
RSV2Dev5
RSV2Dev6

I’m kind of disapointed by Vegas 2, they might as well call it Rainbow Gear Solid: Vegas for the second half.

Well i finally did it…goodbye social life.

username: AndyMaxZ32

username: fuckL

LZ1LZ

hell yeah motherfucker.

Ill hit you up brah.

:bigclap:

GearDawg87

drstevil22

:tup:

psi chick

hawk1000 - cod4, nhl2008

if you see the account playing any other games, its most likely someone else playing on my xbox…

KLUGLIFE4LIFE

i’ll be hunting terrorists on R6V2 in just a moment if anybody wants to join

tw0sl0w ("o"s are zeros)

i am thinking of starting a madden 09 online league so if u want in pm me and i will send you the info

whens it come out?

Roivas Prime

correction nhl 09